Could I be any sorer?

This is funny...When I started my weight loss journey I began by doing Cindy Crawford's DVD's. It worked very well but then I had knee problems and had to quit. I have been doing my elliptical trainer for 45 minutes every day 5-6 days a week and then doing weight lifting for 20-30 minutes after that...so, the machine is squeaking bad..plus I hit a plateau so I thought, I need to change it up a bit. I decided to bring Cindy back on Friday since my knees are healed. I did her hour long DVD, The Next Challenge. I woke up Saturday morning wishing I was dead.....I was sooooo sore! that is not good for me right now since I have to be crawling around the basement floor painting cabinets!!!! I am hurting today(Sunday) just as bad! Guess Cindy really works you....I mean..I work out every day and still feel like I am gonna die! How is that possible? So I decided that I will do her 2 days a week for awhile and do my elliptical/weights the other three days....This better work! I hate being this sore.....ARGH! :O I thought my legs were pretty strong! Shows what I know!

Comments

IamDerby said…
You probably hurt so bad because you are using different muscles or the same muscles a different way. Wait a day and do Cindys dvd again and you should feel slightly better after a four or five times I bet the hurt will completely ease out. This is what my personal trainer used to prescribe (like a million years ago before I had kids and I still had money! LOL)