job interview


So, my fabulous hubby, is, as I write this at a job interview with a company called Rio Tinto. They own Kennecott (local copper mine) and all kinds of other mines all over the world. He already knows two guys that work there and I think it might be a really good job for him. I am crossing my fingers for him. He would be a senior systems engineer there and the pay is good. He loves JetBlue a ton but the pay is less than ample for a family of 8. Whatever happens we are blessed that he has employment right now. I know there are families who cannot say that and I am grateful for this blessing. I am so blessed to have a husband who is willing to support our family and support me in staying home and caring for our home and family. I love him so much, he is my best friend and life without him would be drab, at best. The above picture was taken In Cozumel, Mexico on our cruise after we had gotten stuck in the sand on the side of the road. That rocked since we didn't speak Spanish and they didn't speak English. It was a very fun adventure hoping we would get out in time to get back on the boat and leave the port! Good times! For some reason I just love this picture of him, don't know why..LOL
I did not join the bowling league either. Upon learning that it was for 32 weeks, every Monday and it is 20 dollars to join and then shoe rental plus 10.00/week for all 32 weeks...That is one pricey venture for a person who bowled a whopping 36 for one game last night!!! LOL I had a horrible headache and can usually bowl higher than that but not much. I enjoy it but it is for fun only. So, no bowling. Oh well..no biggie. Not much else in the works..life has been shockingly undramatic lately. We call this the good times....

Comments