Glasses

My vision has always been really good but when I was pregnant with the twins I began to notice blurring of things far away. I would always squint my eyes to see clearly. I went to the eye Doc and got some glasses but hated them. I went back and got some colored contacts and they bugged my eyes like mad! I could not get used to them. It felt like my eyes had sand in them so I stopped wearing them after about 6 months of trying on and off. I have been really sick of not being able to read signs or make out faces and stuff so I went back to the eye doctor last week and got some new glasses. I figured if I am gonna wear them I was going to get fun ones not boring Grandma glasses. I really like them and it was nice when I put them on and could SEE!!!!! My correction is not that much but it really makes a difference! So, here is me in my glasses.
And now a funny about Jillian. Yesterday morning she brought me a wrapper from some Hostess Donettes and said, "Mom...look a Twinkie wrapper, a Twinkie Wrapper." Every time we see Twinkies at the store they light up! We have always called them our Twinkies and they love it!
Becca drew cute pictures! These are her first real pictures that are discernable....FUN!

Comments

IamDerby said…
cute glasses Melony
Cute glasses and they make you look as smart as I have always known you are!
Connie said…
Way to go Melanie!! They look awesome:) Cute Twinkies story too.
Connie said…
Ugh!! I just spelled your name wrong--I know better than that, but I don't know who to erase it!! I'm so sorry Melony!!
Heidi said…
How fun to get new glasses! Glad you like them :)
Melony said…
It's Ok Connie, I'll forgive you! :D
Hay said…
I love those glasses.. I wonder where you got them.
Oh silly.. you got them from me!!!
Melony said…
Pretty stylish, eh? ;)