New find


I wish that one day I would wake up and find the above growing in my backyard. I know I am not alone in this....I am getting ready to embark on my fall canning. I will be doing spaghetti sauce, salsa and probably regular tomatoes too. My oven is horrible. The burners are slanted and my front right burner doesn't even stay on the whole time I cook so I have to check it constantly to make sure it is still on. Canning is tough every year with slanting burners but they are extremely bad now and this year is going to be really difficult to can with this oven at its worst. I also have a huge family and am usually cooking more than one tray or pan of food at a time in the oven. The food doesn't cook right because the oven is just standard heat not convection. I have researched to find the best but least expensive, convection oven with a smooth cooktop surface that has a triple selectable right front burner, meaning you can make the element 6, 9 or 12 inches. This is great for a family my size because I am often cooking with our big stock pot and also for canning the 12 inch element would come in handy. I wish so much I could purchase it and I could but I shouldn't. I just wish that we could make more money some miraculous way. I tried working and it just wasn't right for us. We have 6 children and they are still young. Also we have a very traditional household where I am the true housewife. I do most of the household duties which is the way we always knew it would be. Plus the prophet of our church has instructed Mothers to stay in the home where possible. I am doing that, we are sacrificing. I am paying my tithing and trying to do what is right for our family. I just need to figure something out. I am hoping our business will take off and we can make money off of that. I HATE MONEY! Why can't it just grow in my backyard! LOL If anyone has these special money tree seeds please contact me ASAP..LOL Things can only get better, right? I always hear people say I don't want charity....I beg to differ..I would love it..does that make me desperate? I am am a true "desperate housewife" I guess...LOL I am not proud. And as a side note...I am right now, in the midst of the Celia clothes battle...she does not want to wear the dresses that she owns to church today, shockingly. I love my life! Gotta go get ready for church...I am feeling super spiritual today. I better say extra prayers, I think I'm gonna need them.

Comments

Heidi said…
If you find a money tree could I have some seedlings?
Me