avoidance





I am clearly avoiding my workout this morning. I woke up with one of those awesome morning headaches, you know the kind that hurts so bad you feel like throwing up...It is lovely and almost reminiscent of pregnancy which, sadly, I would never like to revisit. Anyway..I am now posting here rather than getting on "the machine" which is calling to me from my bedroom. Today is a hard day Elliptical/Cindy(The Next Challenge) So, no Grey's Anatomy and what else do I have to motivate me to be on that thing!!!! LOL Oh well....These are the latest pics of the basement...we are almost done. I am detailing the upper cabinets by painting the groove black and we need to put up the black crown molding, it is done just not up. The drawers are all done and all the hardware has been replaced except the hinges which we are going to have to special order. I am really proud of the way the drawers turned out! Shad and I have put in hours down there and it is really coming together. Poor hubby spent all night Friday night until about 2PM Saturday getting all the computer networking wiring hooked up and ran into all kinds of issues. In the end though, he rocks and got it done! WOOHOO! Not much else going on..just basement, basement and more basement. And when that is done we move upstairs to do more work. Up next is the twins room and our kids bath. There is so much to do! Well.....I guess I am gonna go get the workout done!

Comments

Ruth said…
you crack me up. your office looks great! i have never seen a blog vefore and its pretty cool. its a nice way to get to know people.
thanks.
ruth