Busy, busy weekend into Monday



First of all, I had to do some tiny Paige pics since I did some of Emma so, there they are....
This was a very busy weekend. We celebrated Paige all weekend. We had her friends b-day party on Friday morning and then we worked in the basement all day Saturday. Well, that is really not accurate, Shad worked in the basement all day Saturday. I took Kenzie shopping in the morning until the afternoon. Then I came home and helped in the office. We now have all three desktops in! Hooray! So then Sunday night we had cake and ice cream with Paige(her actual birthday) she was very happy with that. This morning we were out of the house by 10:30 AM. Paige had a feild trip to Wheeler Farm for her preschool. The girls loved it. It was pretty good weather too 65 and sunny. Then we went and met Shad for lunch since we were in his neighborhood. Next I returned something and grabbed a few things at Costco and then it was almost time to get the girls from school so I took the three younger girls to the park right by the older girls school where they played until the girls came. It was a fun day and I am posting a slide show of all of the above! Enjoy! :) We have had fun!

Comments