Celia is 9!



Well, since I have done it for the other girls I found the first picture above in her scrapbook. I think they are the cutest of her...her pictures are not as easily accesible on the computer since we didn't get our first digital camera until Emma was a baby but that is a scrapbook page I did of her. She is a joy. Smiley, happy and fun! We are taking her out to dinner tonight just her and I and her Dad. She wanted to also invite her grandparents so we are doing that as well. It is an off year for parties. We do a 7 and an 8 and then skip 9...She got a wonderful new outfit from her Grammy and Popup and immediately put it on. I took her to get her her hair done up and her nails done for a little fun....I think in the end she can say it has been a fun day!

Comments

Heidi said…
How fun! Happy Birthday Celia. Hope you had a great time with your Mom and Dad at dinner. Also, you look really good in your new outfit. What a cute purse!
Unknown said…
Happy Birthday Celia! You look great. Your hair looked so pretty. Congrats on growing up!