The piano



Saturday we went out to Shad's grandma's house and got her piano. She wanted us to have it and, sadly, she has moved to a full care nursing home. It was sad to be in her home and see none of her things there. But it will be so wonderful for us and the girls to have that from her...They are already taking lessons and learning to play! Hopefully they will be able to play something fun by Christmas. I just can't believe we have it..how wonderful for the girls and how nice of Grandma Nay...an heirloom.

Since my elliptical is broken and my knees are shot for running, I have been swimming and now I remember why it was hard in high school! It is such a workout! It feels so good though..I love it! I know now why I have always struggled with racing though...breathing. I feel like I am gonna die without breathing, working so hard. My asthma and constant stuffy nose is what contributes to that a ton. But I am not racing and doing a lot of backstroke and breaststroke which I can breathe during so it is great! One thing is certain though, I am not as young and fit as I used to be!!! :D Hoping to change that..well at least the fit part.

Car still in the shop! Wow..I guess curbs really are not good for vans....I am freezing in my house so I am going upstairs now!

Comments