Singstar!

So...if you know me you know that I like to sing. I may not be terriffic but I love it. I sing in the shower, I sing while I work out, I sing in my car...I SING! So yesterday we went out to dinner at Olive Garden (YUM! Thanks Mom and Dad!) with some friends. We waited 1 hour and 20 minutes to eat(which I felt wasslightly excessive) and then I had a yummy lasagna rollatini with sausage...it was terrific! Nicole (my friend) had a yummy chicken dish that I tasted and enjoyed too...But silly as it may sound my favorite thing at Olive garden is the bread sticks dipped in alfredo sauce. This is just so tasty! You can get a side of it for dipping...it totally rocks! But....I digress, Anyway after dinner we headed over to Nicole and Ricks to play Singstar,which is a new game they got for PS3. They originally had the amped version but Nicole and I sang while Rick and Shad went out and found the 80's version! HOW FUN IS THAT????? We had such a goodtime singing, the four of us, that it was 1am before we knew it or even noticed. So, now I wish I had a playstation just so I could get Singstar. They don't make it for XBox 360 or regular XBox which is our console....and it is made by Sony so it probably won't ever be made for XBox... :C Oh well...guess I will have to go over there to sing like a star..LOL

Comments