Bad week

Last week was not stellar for me as far as fitness and food. It has been really hard trying to get my workouts in since Jillian and Becca quit taking naps. I just am off my game. I have always said that I am not a morning person. I really am not. I am such a night owl and therefore working out in the morning has never been a great option for me but I am getting to the point where I just don't know how else I am going to get it in to my busy life! I just have so much to do all day. So I am making a decision that I must stick to. I have to work out in the morning. I got up this morning and got it done. Yeah me! It has sucked because since Christmas I have been at another plateau and I think this one is going to be the hardest one to crack. My body is quite comfortable where it is but I am not so much a fan of where I am. I have so little left to lose so it is just going to be rough to get those last pounds to go...I love how I feel when I work out in the morning and that I have my whole day ahead of me and the workout part is already done! So this will be good! I may have to modify my nightimes...maybe go to bed earlier. We will see how it all works out but I have to get up..just no other options now....

Emma has a window seat in her room now. Shad built it and it turned out great. I mudded the cracks and screws this morning and when it is dry I will finish painting her room and upholster her seat top. She should be able to move in by the end of the week. This is later than I had wanted but it is getting done which is the important thing. I have got to get some laundry done and some house cleaning. I keep saying that a self-cleaning home would be so genius...why can't I have one of those!?

The kids are back on track today! Thank the heavens above! I love having them home for the first week but by the end of week three I am ready to return to my routine. I know that they are happy too. They get back to their routine and friends and all of that good stuff. Kenzie was very excited to go back. She says being home is just so boring. I guess it probably is for her. We do not go do that much fun stuff, especially in the winter. In the summer there is letterbopxing and parks and what not. Those are free. In the winter we have to pay to have fun and we just don't the $$. Not to mention that there are 6 of them and one of me.. you can draw your own conclusions...LOL

Tomorrow we go register Kenzie for Jr. High! WOW! Can you say old??? That is me. I have a child going into 7th grade and looking at me half the time like I have 2 heads. Maybe I do? I wouldn't be surprised sometimes. LOL She is ready to move on from Elementary school though and it will be kinda fun to have her home an hour before her sisters. I will be able to spend a little alone time with her...Good for me and her! BONUS!

Well...typing here is certainly not getting anything done so I am going to go be productive. My camera isn't down here so I will post pictures later!

Comments

IamDerby said…
I am not a morning work out person either melony. I do like to get up early but I hate to exercise early. I joined a gym like 18 months ago and i go 4 or 5 times a week. i love it because of day care! and the fact that I can work out at 3pm which is the perfect time for me. However in the summer time (when I dont work) I go in the morning because its just easier to get it out of the way.