Lots of updates

Twins new room

I have been rather remiss in posting lately. So there is a lot to post. First, here are pictures of the Twins new room (to see them bigger click on the picture and it will take you through to the web album, then you can make it bigger)...we moved them in in their cribs so that they could get use to the new surroundings before making the big move to beds. There are still things I need to add to the sky and to the hill and what not but the major mural is complete. I am going to add some super cute 3D butterflies, and dragonflies etc... also their names will be above their beds. In the meantime I have been working on Emma's room and it is done! Pictures will be up for that soon. I would say tonight but I have said that before and well, you saw what happened. Valentines day we got a ton of snow....so muc that school was delayed 2 hours (and probably shouldn't have happened at all) I got stuck in the van both trying to get the girls to school and trying to pick them up from school. Fun. Anyway, it took Shad several hours to unbury the driveway that morning and the girls helped so here are some pictures of the BIG SNOW! So since the snow was so bad everywhere Shad was asked to stay home and monitor things from here for work. That gave him a little extra time to help me in Emma's room. I had decided to do a wall in her room in a harlequin pattern. I had painted the basecoat Tuesday and Wednesday and was ready to tape it off. The taping proved to be more difficult then I had originally planned it to be so it was wonderful to have his help. It ended up taking us hours to do it. As we were doing this he said he had planned to get me a valentines gift during his lunch but since we were snowed in he couldn't. So he looked at me and said,I am giving you diamonds for valentines day! And....a lot of them! LOL :D What a cute man...I know why I love him so! I am not a big fan of valentines day anyway....I do not need one day for him to have to go buy me a gift or card or whatever to tell me he loves me. He does something everyday to show me that. Whether it is a look or a word or even something he does. I know he loves me. I am the luckiest girl in the world in my opnion. We laugh, I love that. We always laugh. 11 years of laughing and loving and just bliss. How could one day possibly cover all that? While we were busily taping away the twins were watching Barbie movies (the best thing they love to do) When I went down to go pick up the girls I found Jillian had fallen asleep on the couch...I thought oh..how sweet. Then I left and apparently Becca joined her in the adorable slumber and Shad happened upon that and took pictures of them...We have to savor each moment...especially blissful slumber! LOL

Comments