MIA


I have been so busy this week. Shad has his 35th birthday on Tuesday and my sister and her family have been visiting. I really don't know what keeps me so busy but I have been, so I guess something. I guess yummy bon bons??? LOL I prepared a fun birthday celebration for my hubby. He had his favorite meal, Lasagna and his favorite cake even from his favorite cake place, Schmidts bakery. We usually will go out on his and my birthdays but we opted to stay home and spend it with the kiddos which worked out fine and we had some private time together after they went to bed. So I hope it was a great birthday for him and he will remember it always...The 11.5+ years I have spent with him have been so amazing and I love him so much! Hope I am the wife that he deserves. LOL On Tuesday morning I took Paige, Becca, and Jillian downtown and spent some time with my sister and her friend Sally and her family. I love every minute that our kids get to spend together. I mean, it is always fun to see my sister but we have a relationship since we grew up together and all LOL so I really want my kids to be able to form a relationship with their cousins. It is sad to me that they live so far apart, so it is just good that they get to spend time together! They have been at friends houses since Sunday and tonight they will be back here until they leave on Sunday so that will be fun!

Other than that I am just living the same old busy life...doing the Mom thing. That seems to be a more than full time job! I am constantly going and doing and trying to get everything in that I need to do in a day! I wish there were more hours in a day! I really could use that.

Comments