Emma and kids in general

Emma is so silly sometimes. This day I was playing around with the camera and she came down in her jammies fresh from her shower and struck a few silly poses. She is so looking forward to her upcoming baptism. It has been kinda fun looking for the perfect dress and just talking with her about what she can expect and why she would decide or not decide to get baptized. She has definitely made the decision to get baptized at this point and is looking forward to the day with anticipation. I can't believe she is fast approaching her 8th birthday! Time seems to fly faster and faster as the years go by. I was thinking as we left Shad's uncles home the other day (his oldest granddaughter just graduated from high school) how Kenzie has only 6 years left until she graduates. I know at once that seems so far away but her first 12.5 years have passed so fast. The twins are already 3 and I don't know where those 3 years went...it just goes fast. I need to properly cherish every day which can seem rather hard getting so caught up in the day...each day and all the things that a Mom does. I need to remember to slow down a little and enjoy these beautiful girls that good Lord has blessed me with because I know they won't be here forever.

Comments

I am so glad to see you back this week! I missed the updates!
Emma of course is just so cute! It was fun to see pictures of her and read of her excitement for baptism!
I can remember her Mother's baptism and what a wonderful day that was for all of us! Not to mention her sister Mackenzie and Celia who have also had this blessed experience!
You are so right enjoy having the ride with them as it will get less close to home in the future and it will take a greater effort to be close.
MOM