Summer Songs

Being that summer seems to be leaving us little by little I was playing all kinds of great summer songs that we love. I have said before that we have extremely varied music appreciation, so expect some that are, well, maybe weird to you. I thought I would share in hopes that you would be able to reminisce for a few minutes as I have found myself doing this morning. Browse through and remember. These songs probably did not all come out in the summer but I have memories of them in the summer.

Nightswimming - REM My Sharona - The Knack
Miami - Will Smith Little Red Corvette - Prince
Summertime - Will Smith Unchained Melody - The Righteous Bros
Better Now - Collective Soul Don't You Want Me - Human League
Hollywood - Collective Soul Under The Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams
Kiss From a Rose - Seal
Boys of Summer - Don Henley
The End of The Innocence - Don Henley
Life is a Highway - Tom Cochrane
California Girls - The Beach Boys
Schools Out - Alice Cooper
Borderline - Madonna
The Look - Roxette
Dressed For Success - Roxette
Summer Nights - Grease
Cruel Summer - Bananarama
Island in The Sun - Wheezer
La Isla Bonita - Madonna
Paradise City - Guns n Roses
Crazy - Seal
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Breathe - Erasure
Steal My Sunshine -Len
Ditty - Paperboy
Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Rio - Duran Duran
The Longest Time - Billy Joel
Everytime You Go Away - Paul Young
Against All Odds - Phil Collins
Take On Me - A-Ha
You Spin Me - Dead or Alive
Don't You Forget About Me - Simple Minds
Heaven is a Place on Earth - Belinda Carlisle
Faith - George Michael
Return To Innocence - Enigma
Loser - Beck
Self Esteem - Offspring
Low - Cracker
Bizzare Love Triangle - New Order
Hold Me,Thrill Me,Kiss Me,Kill Me - U2
I Want You - Savage Garden
Love Rollercoaster - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Your Woman - White Town
Love Fool - The Cardigans
Rain - Erasure

There are so many more but this was a great start. This was so fun..I have been listening to songs as I remember...

Comments