9 Volt Battery Tongue Miscarriage

What you may ask do these things have in common? Well I also wonder that. And I wonder why oh why are people all over the US and other countries going to google and searching for these terms altogether just like that??? And then also why, why, WHY is my blog 2nd in the search result listing?? Lots of weirdness going on because over the past 2 days now, I have had soooo many searches end up here using those search keywords. Why all of the sudden are people coming out of the woodwork looking for that?? So, to you who have found me using those words or not, why??? How??? Are you bored now that you are here?? I know I am an excessively boring Mommy blogger so I probably don't amuse you but you know what they say, curiosity killed the cat! And just for FYI sake - Those who search for Chris Isaac images end up here ALOT....and mostly from other countries. Also...What is the most fun you could ever think of....and the root of all evil are popular search terms. Now I have Cindy Crawford so that will be interesting too.. If you found me on google, WELCOME! Leave us a note to say hello and why or how you came to be here..just for fun. I am interested and apparently....bored, which makes complete sense since I have 6 daughters culminating in twins that are now three. I am a stay at home Mom who tries to get in at least an hour at the gym every day along with cooking, cleaning, and trying to run a business out of my home. Oh - who am I kidding...take cleaning out of the equation. And the cooking I guess needs to go too. What do I do all day? Please comment! Play along....it will be fun, for me if no one else! :D

Comments

Teri S. said…
Hi - I'm on Rissa's friend list on facebook and you just posted this link. Very funny. I just wrote a blog post a few days ago about something similar - well, search terms people use to find me. Some I can figure out, others I have to just laugh!

Anyway, your mommy blog looks like fun and I'm going to add it to my long list of blogs that I follow. Thanks for google/reader so I can keep track of all of them! :)

Teri