Cool Curls!

Since I am the Mother of 6 daughters I am forever looking for cool ways to do their hair. They love to sleep in curlers for the look but they do not like the fact that they are plastic and incomfortable to sleep on. Also the curls are kinda kinkier than we would like a lot of the time. In regards to the hair stuff I recently added a blog roll with nothing but "hair blogs" A friend of mine (Thanks Jen!) had these on her blog and that is how I discovered them! They are cool and today one of them posted about rag curls...They look cool! They look easy. Check out the post here. Maybe you want to try it? I think we will! I will post pics when we do!

And on a side note - I won a pair of tickets to see Weezer off 101.9 today!! YEAH! I am so excited! I love Weezer and so now it is just a question of who gets to go...Kenzie wants to go really bad but of course Shad does too...what to do???!!!

Comments

OK so I thought I commented yesterday but apparently not!!!

You don't remember having your hair "rolled" in rags? You must have been too young.

Anyway, Nana always used rags for rollers when she was a girl and shared the technique with me when you and your sister were little. I did it and loved the curls, wavys, and just the overall style of the hair!

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did with you both!

Love, Mom
IamDerby said…
We have done rag curls here, they tend to really kink up too! But Carrie likes them.