Not a Turtle Twin.

Paige, Becca, Jillian and I were on our way home from picking Paige up at preschool and we were having a conversation. Paige has two sets of twins in her kindergarten class which is kinda funny but it is just the way it is. We started talking about twins and I told her that there are two different kinds of twins, identical and that means they are exactly the same except maybe the way they wear their hair, and fraternal which means that they look different. I told her that our twins look different and that they are fraternal. I then hear Jillian pipe up from the back seat, "I am not a turtle twin!" she declared vehemently. It was so funny...both Paige and I started laughing about it and it was just way funny and cute. And I fear that from now on Jillian will be known as the turtle twin!

Oh - BTW, did you know that the world was supposed to end today? Yeah..so maybe my misery over Becca not using the toilet for #2's will still come to an end today. Where is my apocalypse when I need it???? Read about the end of the world here....
According to many scientists and doomsdayers..LOL When this event happened the world would just cease to be.. I have a lot to do before then but I guess just to not have to deal with the potty issues that seem to never end that it might be OK with me...Who knows?

Comments