Roll Call!

Please play along!!!! Pretty please with sugar on top??? I am trying to generate more interest in my blog for reasons I cannot admit at the moment (it would make me look like an idiot, seriously) but anyway...I am a voyeur of sorts and like to know where people come from and how and why and all that so.....if you are here please leave a comment and say who you are, where you live (just city or state will do) I just want to know who is enjoying or suffering through my daily circus along with me. I have, I think asked before but you lurkers just refused to share..and I have to say it made me sad..really. Am I that scary? I don't care whether you are my worst enemy happy because my life seems to be beating me down at every turn, or if you are my best friend. I do have to say though if you are a long lost child which I am hoping against hope is not the case because that would mean that I was drunk or severely under the influence of some serious drugs for at least nine months....That scares me...but anyway ( I don't do drugs and drinking has not really been a vice either so the implications of this particular scenario don't loook good no matter how you slice it)...Say hello..even if you don't want to and it is against your better judgment..I promise I won't judge. Lord knows I have no business doing that if you take one look at my reality! :D

Oh - and since I am kinda conversational tonight(I know, I know that is so unlike me) Is being freaking lazy in the morning to your knowledge a hereditary thing? I ask this because I have at least 4 children and a husband that seem to be genetically inclined to sleep through things such as...hmmm....an express train powering through their bedroom at full speed with full whistle blowing. Kenzie is down in her room this morning at 6:30 AM (her alarm goes off at 6:00 AM BTW) her alarm blaring dead to the world. Absolutely out cold. I had to bang open her door then turn on the light and talk to her for her to look at me with some kind of curiosity as to who exactly I might be. Next Celia needed to be wakened the same way half hour after her alarm is going off and add to that the many times that Emma has been dead to the world in the middle of the night with her alarm going off as I practically beat my husband to rouse him to go turn it off (cuz I am awake, of course but lazy and annoyed that he is ONCE AGAIN, not.) And Becca...well..I think that child is absolutely comatose...I shutter to think about getting her up for school with an alarm clock since she currently falls out of her bed almost nightly and does not even wake up to that and we hear the thump downstairs shaking the family room...oh wait - she has a twin sister that is a light sleeper >:) thank heaven! How do you wake these kids up if not with alarm clocks???? Well at least the first child is not inheriting this from the father like the rest but...is it osmosis??? WHAT???? WAKE UP CHILDREN!! This includes the 35 year old one that I left in bed this morning still asleep when I took the kids to school and then headed to the gym this morning.

Comments

Francene
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Now does that satisfy your curiosity?
Greg Miller said…
Hey neighbor... With only one house between yours and ours, I really came a long way!


It would be nice if Blogspot/Blogger (ie: Google) would give us more info on on or blog visitors!!!
Greg Miller said…
Maybe try adding the new "Followers" gadget to your blog and see if you can get people to participate.

I added it to our blog just to see how it works but no one is publicly following yet. If they do it shows them in the gadget and provides a link back to their site (potentially increasing their traffic too).

And of course you can always trade links or advertising to get more traffic.

Or best of all, post embarrassing photos of others and tell them you won't remove them until they've visited your blog and commented at least 10 times. LOL (Starting with Carl seems like a natural thing to do! There has to be lots of embarrassing photos of him!!!)
IamDerby said…
Hi Melony! You know I am here. I am in Cali. Oh and yes I think sleeping late is genetic. My husband is a night owl and so is my son. My dd and I both pop out of bed easily at 6 am. I dont even need an alarm clock.