Disney on Ice


Do these look like happy kids at Disney on Ice? I ask because it seemed rather unclear to me. Here I was thinking, I am the MOM...I took 4 kids aged 8-3 to Disney on Ice on a Saturday morning and not only that but I bought 2 bags of $10.00 cotton candy with cheap little mouse ear crowns....Does that seem fun to you? At intermission it was, "I want a snowcone!" I want a drink! I'm thirsty! I want a hat! I want a light up spinning thing...and, well, you get the idea. Bang bang bang went the armrests and the bouncing in the seats...just....WOW. What fun. Becca was transfixed...Jillian and Paige enjoyed it but were so antsy and Emma liked it somewhat. Why can't kids just smile and say..Gee, Mom..this is so nice. Thanks for taking us....we are soo grateful...what can we do for you? Pipe down! I can dream....

Comments

You've got to be kidding!

The vendors are counting on and courting the children to want everything and make your life less than good!

It is not my grandchildren's fault that they are susceptible to the ploys of vendors!!!!!!
Chels said…
Too funny, they don't look happy at all. You are very brave, I don't dare take all my kids to WalMart!! hahaha
Melony said…
that's just the thing Chels...I don't take them to Walmart either so clearly I was out of my mind! The tickets were free or else we would not have gone!