Shad is getting more surgery :(



Shad had nasal and sinus surgery in July 2006. It was really interesting because he had his surgery scheduled for a month or so and then I ended up going in for an emergency procedure the day before so neither of us were doing that spectacular and the twins were only 14 or 15 months old! Good times, right? But anyway...in July 2007 I had a hysterectomy and so that fixed my problem. And by the way, that is the best thing I have ever done for myself. I had just been having so many problems in that regard and we knew without a doubt that all of our blessings were already a part of our family, so really it was a no brainer since the only thing removed was the actual womb, which obviously I have no need of anyway! Shad, however needs to have more surgery! He has a tennis ball sized cyst in his sinuses and he will be getting his adenoids removed. That surgery right now is scheduled for November 21 which also happens to be Kenzie's 13th birthday. She really shouldn't complain though since last year we took her to NY for her b-day, right? Shad has not been feeling good for quite awhile and yesterday after church he and I were just hanging out on our bed talking and I was messing with the camera because it has been having problems with blurring (what do I do to cameras??? actually this is My In-laws and was having the problem before I got it) I was looking at these pictures I took of him and I and he just looks kinda miserable. I am really hoping that with this surgery he will be able to feel better! I am posting a few of these pictures in hopes that in a few months I will be able to post more and see the difference in his appearance! It will mean he is feeling better, I hope!

Comments

Surgery is never fun and exciting but it can lead to the fun and exciting life that we would chose to live. Hope this is the result for Shad.

You are right he doesn't look fun and exciting in his pictues!