More about Kenzie

I just had to say since My Mom posted a comment about Kenzie that her hair looks so cute. She has been so funny. She and I are so different. I was so girly and she resists but for Christmas she got a curling iron and has been using it every day. Even today, I called her from spinning class at 5:58 to wake her up and she was like, Mom..I'm so tired! I told her, well set your alarm for 6:30 and just don'r curl your hair today. You can sleep for a little while longer. She decided to do that. When I got home from spinning at about 7:10 she was up in my room and looked so pretty. She had straightened her hair and was even putting GASP eye shadow and liner on! I was blown away. I think she is finally coming into her own on what she wants to be and I am so pleased for her. She seems happy and that is a good thing. She looked great but she looks good when she curls it too! What a terrific kid she is!

Comments

Wow that's my girl!!!

Thanks for sharing this Mel.