8 fingers on one hand


I was folding laundry this afternoon in my bedroom and Emma came up and she was in the bathroom she starts telling me,"Mom I have 8 fingers on one hand!" Kenzie keeps telling her that she is crazy and we are all just kind of ignoring her when I notice that she is standing against with her hand resting against the shower in a way that when she then looked at herself in the mirror she appeared to have 8 fingers. That Emma is a clever little chick, I tell ya! She is a thinker and solve it work it through-er..mousker me mouser you mouse-couture LOL Ok that last bit is just what came to mind. It is part of a song on The Mickey Mouse Club show on Disney channel. Wow...I think my kids need to ease up on the TV. Maybe I should too... :D
But Emma is a smarty. I was impressed with her little find today!

Comments

Not only is she smart with her 8 fingers, but also just so cute with her sweet smiling face.