BANE


Bane of my existence. Really....I bought the Front Loading Maytag Neptune Washer and dryer in October 2005 to handle the increased laundry resulting from infant twins, 4 children aged 10-3 and 2 adults. Within 6 months of purchasing it it broke down for the first time and it has been never ending repairs from then on. I know the Maytag repairman on a personal level. His name is Rick. This time though I called to get them to send them out and they were prepared to charge me 70.00 just to come to my front door. That is about 6 more dollars than previous visits and I decided to call around. I found a place that charged 39 to come out. He came out twice last week and at the end of teh day Friday I had spent a little over 299. The washer is still not working! ARGH!!! So, he called me and told me he needs to know what the exact code is so I have a load going and of course it won't error! So I guess I will just do laundry till it errors again and then WHAT??? Ugh...I hate laundry, I hate laundry machines. And to make things even better, my laptop died Friday too.... I am one lucky girl, wouldn't you say?

Comments

IamDerby said…
Oh Melony that really bites! We have a similar problem, but with our dryer. I am getting ready to replace it yet again!
Natalie said…
This is so sad! I can't even imagine the amount of laundry you must do each week, and the irony of being on a first name basis with the Maytag repairman is just too much!