Bare Naked Legos

You have heard of The Barenaked Ladies well, we have Bare Naked Legos. On Friday I had given Becca a shower and then was preparing to give Jillian a shower when I noticed the time and I had to run to get Kenzie. I was in fact already late getting her as she gets out at 2:50 and it was 2:53. Becca was playing Lego and watching Noggin. So I started frantically throwing on my clothes and heading out the door. Jillian was freaking out so I told her I would be right back and I would give her her shower. The girls were home so they were fine for the few minutes it would take me to go pick up Kenzie. So I came home to see her happy as anything, as if nothing was amiss playing Lego's naked. It was so funny. I couldn't help but laugh about it. The camera happened to be sitting right on the dresser so I snapped a few pictures. They are modest...I mean, nothing major is showing and she is just a toddler anyway so I thought I would share...it was a funny way to be sitting playing happily! I need to file it under blackmail photos! He he he

I removed the picture that was here....it was very cute but I worried that since my blog is public my photo of my adoarble 3 year old could be taken and misused...SORRY. I am sure that you undertand my reasoning!

Comments

Well, when your Mom doesn't supply clothing for you what is a girl to do?
Just kidding!