If You Give A Girl A Pancake....

Sunday night at dinner we were having pancakes. If you give a girl a pancake, she'll want a glass of milk....so every girl + Shad had pancakes and milk. They were eating before me as I was still serving food. Shad mentioned that his milk had a weird taste. Some of the kids agreed, Becca was downing hers and I had yet to taste mine. I smelled it and it was marginal. I hate milk so I never trust my opinions of it at all. However, I did taste the milk and at first taste said it was fine. Then the second gulp did taste odd. The date on the milk was Saturday. We were drinking it on Sunday, which happens on occassion. There was much discussion as to whether we should be drinking the suspect milk(all this as Becca continues gulping hers down) Finally Emma had a hypothesis to share, "Well, maybe the cow farted while it was giving milk." We all started laughing. Why wouldn't that be why the milk smells, it is perfectly logical!!!!

Comments