Big News in West Jordan

Video Courtesy of KSL.com


Yesterday I went to the chiropractor and when I arrived home Shad said that as he had went to pick up Paige from school there were all kinds of helicopters. In picking up Paige he was told that the school had been in lockdown. My kids go tot Hayden Peak and Kenzie goes to West Hills. Our High School is Copper Hills. This was exciting news for our kids. As each child came home we got a different detail of events, a play by play if you will. It was quite humorous that no two stories were the same and how details seemed to change every time the story was related to us. They were safe and that is the important thing but the kids just handled it really funny. I think I may interview each of the girls on camera later and post them so you can see what I mean! What an exciting day in West Jordan!

You can read further about the incident here if you are interested.

Comments

Now that is exciting!