Pajama Drama PART Deux


























You may be wondering(with good reason) why I would post pictures of shabby, well-loved pajamas on my blog. Lucky you, I am going to tell you. These pajamas look innocent enough, don't they? They look harmless, in fact, they are just pajamas after all. They cause so much angst among my twins though. At least 30 minutes of screaming and drama over sweet purple pajamas. (you may recall pajama drama part one over "bitar" pajamas a few months back. Apparently pajamas are WAY more important than I realized)Unthinkable, right? No....At first glance they appear identical in size, shape, color etc. Just like the twins but they have one difference that may appear small but it ends up being a complete and total deal breaker for Jillian and Becca. They fight horribly over the kitty pair. No-one wants to wear the adorable snowman. :( They will literally race sneakily up the stairs and steal the kitty from the other ones drawer, pillow floor wherever it may happen to be. Sadly, Jillian is more of a forward thinker and bully than Becca and Becca usually ends up kitty-less. This ruins the entire going to bed process for the night and causes each task to be so much worse. There is screaming and drama over everything. Overreaction is an understatement. Apparently just nothing can be good or worthwhile if you are wearing snowman pajamas. I bet you have now learned something new. Useless, maybe, but new nonetheless.

This from my sweet little girl who this morning had the following conversation with me wgile I was doing her hair.
Mom: Becca you look pretty
Becca: Good Mommy I like to be very pretty
Mom: well you look it
Becca:Not Jillian though, she cut her hair ugly. I didn't.
Mom: Yes, Jillian did cut her hair and we wish she hadn't but it will grow back out and she is pretty anyway.
Becca: No..she isn't.
Mom: choosing to ignore and move on
Becca: I need a tiara
Mom:What? a Tiara?
Becca: yeah
Mom: what is that Becca?
Becca:A tiara, I wear it when I have a pretty dress and I look like a princess.
Mom: A crown??
Becca: Yes Mommy...a tiara hufff

lol Sometimes I think I must really try their patience....poor them!

Comments

First she is kittieless and now no tiara! What are you allowing to happen to opinionated Rebecca? How is this happening to her? She has so mamy thoughts on all of life and now these losses may send her over the edge. She is only 3 and so close to 4. I hope she gets through this!
Laughings as I am reading is all I can say!