Michael Jackson


One of my favorite Michael Jackson songs is not the most popular but I love it. I remember it playing over and over on the video screen while I worked in Mr J department at Jacobson's in East Grand Rapids. I always picked that video because I loved the song. It is on my workout playlist and I just love it. A lot can, and I fear, will be said about Mr. Jackson but he left an impact on the world. If you are over 25, or so, chances are, you have a memory that includes a Michael Jackson song and that is saying something. It is sad that his eccentricities in his personal life severely overshadowed his talent. The cost of fame can be so high.

Comments

i'm erin. said…
oh my word, I love that song too! i totally remember when It came out. I am a MJ freak!

my fav is man in the mirror or workin' day and night.
Nicole said…
I totally saw that video the other night and she is sporting some sweat spots. Made me laugh.