Monumental changes...



Any one who knows me well, knows I have been in love with the same man for 22 years or so...Sadly he never returned my affections and so I found a man who surpassed his exalted hotness and did the only smart thing grabbed him and married him, FAST. But, just because you are on a diet doesn't mean you cannot peruse the menu, as it were, and I have my list as does my handsome husband which is all in good fun because at the end of the day he is my prince charming.

But there is still that matter of the list...The list has had the same guys on it for many years but Robert Downey Jr. has always been at the top. No matter who I added he stayed in the top slot. He had me at Chances Are....if you are a RDJ fan you know what I mean. So the list has my star Shad followed by the numbers. Tonight something monumental occured. I felt the winds of change blow over me as I sat down at the movie with my honey. I went to see The Proposal with my Star...and I cheated on my number one. It happened so fast I was powerless to stop it. It was completely unplanned, but as I said, there has been this "thing" for 22 years and well, it was just time to move on. Sorry Robert...I truly never thought this would happen. I hope you can forgive me and move on to someone else's number 1 spot. I will always cherish the times we spent together (in 1 1/2 - 2 hour segments, of course) I know it is no consolation but you are still my number 2. However, Ryan Reynolds has become my number 1.

In closing I would just like to say, don't think I'm fickle, I stayed with Robert through drug problems, jailings,and even Two Girls and a Guy, never waivering but it has taken it's toll.

Hello Ryan. :) Welcome to #1

Comments

Your writing is just so you! I felt like I was actually with you and it was good!

Thank goodness for change!