Just So cute!



I was looking at old photos on my Picassa today and found these of Becca. She is just too cute. Throughout the entire Picassa for the last year or two there are several times when Becca has gotten hold of my camera. She loves to take pictures and several of them aren't half bad. We love her little voice, the adorable things she says and just her presence in our lives. It's funny, because she is "Baby B" we have often called her the tag-a-long. When I first found out about the multiple pregnancy and then went through the pregnancy I found it so hard to think about what would happen when they were born. Now as I treasure each child and their place in our family I can't imagine not having our sweet Rebecca Grace as a tag-a-long. She makes me happy!!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Good things come in pairs!