Still Alive!

It's been a YEAR! Oh man - how does that happen??? I don't know, maybe it's being Mom, Wife, Friend, Chef, Laundress, Author-Wannabe....maybe, just maybe?? So, I'm gonna be better, I promise. I'm back and I'm gonna be A LOT better! To start off fresh I thought I would post the girls school pictures. I only have the four younger girls because the older girls had picture days while we were in Michigan for my brother's wedding and we don't have them yet!

Emma Claire is our big 6th grader this year. It's her last year in Elementary School and I think she's pretty happy about that. She's 11 and fabulous!

Paige Kat is now 9! Her birthday was last Friday(October 7) Paige is in 3rd grade! Wow!












Jillian Danielle and Becca Grace are 6 1/2. They are in first grade, which is completely unbelievable to me. It's a whole new world for me having no kiddos at home during the day! I kinda like it though!



Here's our lovely Celia Anne, who was super excited for her first day of 7th grade. She's thrilled to be in Middle School and feeling grown-up! She will be 13 on November 9.

And of course Kenzie Ciarra, who was extremely thrilled to have this photo taken of her on her first day of 10th grade. She is attending Herriman High School this year and seems to like it so far. Fingers crossed! She will be 16 November 21! Still no learners permit so she won't be getting her drivers license but hopefully she'll get that permit soon! In Utah the law says she must have it for 6 months in order to apply for a Drivers License.

So, That's us......and now we are current! I'll be here again soon! Promise!








Comments