Hats Off.....er -- On??

To Kenzie! She and I went to Target late one night last week and we had to wait around for our prescriptions. Now, I've always said and thought that my Celia would be my "fun" one as far as her love of jewelry, accessories, makeup, hair, fashion, etc. I think I may have been too quick on that assumption. It turns out Kenzie is just as fun and she's awesome good fun to shop with. It's awesome to see how everybody has different personalities but that doesn't make one better than the other and it's a fabulous thing to realize how wonderful that can be! What fun we had with our hat fashion show! What a fun "nearly sixteen year old" daughter I have been blessed with! :D

Comments

i'm erin. said…
she's freaking adorable...oh, and i miss your face mel.
Melony said…
Aww! Thanks Erin! Miss you too Erin! We should do a get-together for the old group! Soon!
Melony said…
Not sure why I felt the need to say "Erin" twice...I guess I just love you that much - ERIN! :)