Since my sister has taken the initiative and started this blogging I am going to do it too! Just know this is not my original idea although it is something I have been wanting to do for a few years now. I am Melony, mother to 6 beautiful little girls and devoted (well mostly :) wife to Shad. We live in West Jordan Utah Shad works for Jetblue Airways as a systems administrator and I work for Pulley Home Industries :P Things here are never normal and we pride ourselves on the DRAMA. a little name that tune here: just one psycological drama after another.....you are guilty, GUILTY Anyhoo, life is fabulous and we are blessed. Hopefully we are not totally currupting these poor young minds! We as a family enjoy letterboxing and family movie nights. The girls cook with me when they can and we like to go for long drives in the mountains.

Comments