Wish I was a man


You know, sometimes, I wish I was a man. Men are just so awesome. The reason I say this is because of their superior ability to do most everything in life that requires strength or thought. We are finishing our basement office and we have base cabinets that need to be installed and assembled. Shad is working on his beater truck, trying to get it to pass inspection so we can use it to haul the MDF we are going to use for the office closet shelves (don't even get me started on the beater truck)...so I figure I want to be busy too and say to him please bring in one of the cabinet boxes so I can start assembling them while you work on the truck. He looks at me like I have two heads and says, why don't you do the laundry. Good idea...I am clearly not able to assemble cabinets! I would carry it in myself but due to my recent surgery I really shouldn't lift that much weight...ARGH!
As a side topic..I love clearance at Target...I just took Celia and bought a pretty cool gift for her friend's birthday for under 10 bucks! She got a cute little purse which she wanted to get some makeup for. We went over to the makeup aisle and were looking there..what cool stuff! There was things in this one area that I thought would be cool for me...blue eyeliner with silver it was like a duo, kinda fun for a night out with Shad, to which Celia says, Mom, aren't you too old for that kind of stuff? I think those are for teenagers! Am I really that old!!!???

Comments