Bourne Again!



We went to see The Bourne Ultimatum last night and I just want to say that if you do anything this summer, watch this movie! It moves from the moment you sit down till you leave the theater. It was just so good. Go see it. I am on black eye watch! LOL Last night before we left I was laying on my bed cuddling with Becca. Shad reached his arms out to her and she threw her head back and smacked me right in the nose. HARD It hurt so bad I ran off crying! I have a bruise today but you can't really see it in a picture....I have tried to share but it is hard to see there...because, who wouldn't want to see my ugly mug up close and personal, right? That is just fabulous! Anyway, I have millions of things to do today getting Kenzie ready to leave for girls camp next week. We have to do all her shopping today! Fun! Have a great day!

Comments