Breaking Free!




Well, it happened.... The day I have been dreading for at least a year has finally arrived. The twins figured out today how to bypass the gate that is a vital part of my daily sanity. I was upstairs doing laundry and they appeared up here...I thought, oh Paige must have let them out again. I put them back in the family room and again the appeared. I knew the gate was locked and I was so sad....Anyway we have now modified the banister and it is so all fixed now. Not attractively but effectively. Shad was home ill today and he took care of this...These pictures were just funny..they were so proud of themselves and then when they saw what we had done they were none too happy!!! We are such mean parents.

Comments

Heidi said…
Plexiglass and zip ties would be more attractive. Just an idea. I am so sorry that they are smart!

Heidi