Car Crash!


Well..the drama continues..I was sicker than a dog yesterday so by the time Shad got home I was coherent enough for him to tell me that he was going to KFC for dinner. Emma deciced to go with him and I was feeling decent enough to care about the odor emitting from my body so I got in the shower. Paige appears with her trademark huge smile and says, Dad got in a crash. Then she leaves! I finish my shower thinking he is dead, hurt who knows what. I get out and call him and he says yeah, somebody rear-ended him, (hey isn't that my job?) rearending cars that is >:) anyhoo...he is fine Emma is fine and the car is remarkably ok but not totally, it will need work. Who needs movies and soap operas..my life is one! I am here for your amusement. And Max, our dog, is off getting neutered hooray for him! Or for us, since it will probably calm him down!

Comments