Milestone

I have reached the official 100 pound mark today! 100 pounds lost and I probably weighed more than I am aware when I started. I am going from a weight in October but really didn't start all this until late December early January. So 100 pounds in about 8-9 months! Woohoo! Even with the setback of not being able to exercise after my hysterectomy in July and I got right back up and started going again after my 6 weeks were up! I am so proud of myself...I can't remember the last time I weighed 220. I know that after having my first child I got up to 223 and then I lost weight. Anyway....I have 40 or 50 more to go but it will happen, time is all it takes. I assume with the Christmas holidays I will probably just hold my weight though. I am sure I will indulge more than I should ;) but I will still be working out so I should hold wherever I am at that time. I am just so thrilled.

In other news, lol not a lot going on. It was weird Shad got rear ended about a month ago and that same day or the next day the air conditioning went out in the van. But it was not supposedly related to a rear collision accident. We got the body damage repaired recently(the other insurance paid) and then we took it in to get the AC repaired and it was a covered component from our extended warranty! I am so glad we purchased that, it has come through for us a few times and was well worth the money! So 900.00 worth of work we don't pay a cent! But the weird thing is, Shad did some research into this and it probably was caused by the accident. My make and model van is known to have this very problem. The condenser is the part that is cracked and apparently it is attached to the frame which caused the crack upon impact. Anyway...

Also, school pictures for fall were this week and the girls brought home their packets on them, I see on there that they can now retouch the pictures! So this means a couple of my zitty pictures from midddle school and high school could magically make me appear not zitty! How awesome is that? I tell you, these kids have it good today! I have several pictures that could definitely have benefited from some retouching..LOL

Also, I went and participated in a focus group this week and got paid 65 dollars to talk about cheese for two hours. CHEESE! How do you fill up 2 hours talking about cheese? We did it, it was pretty monotonous but it earned my kids new shoes so I guess it was worth it! Ta ta for now.

Comments

Heidi said…
Congrats! I know you can do it, you have already proven it to me!

Fun, fun listening about cheese! LOL

Heidi
IamDerby said…
wow melony! that is some incrediable weightloss!! good for you!!