Paige Katherine Pulley

Does this look like the face of a devil?? I ask this because I am starting to believe it may be. This child with the angelic smile is driving me to my very limits. Yesterday she was into a ton of food, ice cream(she had in her room) Cereal she had in the basement, water all over her room, chocolate chips she had hidden under her pillow etc... Then to top things off she was asked to take some diapers out to the garbage can the day before yesterday and she supposedly did so. The dog got out of his kennel and shredded nasty diaper all over my lawn since she didn't. So we told her to go out and clean them up, hoping this will help her not to do this again. Meanwhile, Shad was putting the air in Emma's tires of her new bike and took it out to make sure everything was good....he came up the street and saw her sitting next to the garbage cans in full view of the road mind you....as he approached he noticed that her pants are down around her ankles and she is squatting PEEING!!!!!! This child must have a death wish.....I am sure of it. He says, what the heck are you doing????? She says, I had to go potty!!!!!! I just don't know what to do with this kid! This is just an example, she is into everything every day and she is almost 5. When will this get better??? HELP!!!!!!

Comments

Dave said…
Oh Paige, she seems like so much fun!
Heidi said…
Gotta love them going potty for all to see! LOL
Heidi