reflections

I was just looking in the backseat today where the twins were hanging out "talking" to one another and thinking how totally blessed I am to have not one but two beautiful little girls to love at the same time. Jillian is so aggressive with Becca and Becca gives up so easy I was looking at old pictures of when they used to be sweet..LOL Nah..they still are but look how much they have changed!!!! I ran into a woman who I used to visit teach in my old ward in Draper. She had triplets at the time and I remember thinking how crazy her life must be...it totally never, ever occured to me that I would ever have more than one baby at a time. Funny how things like that happen....she said her triplets are 10!!! I couldn't belive that and she was shocked that I now have twins....Memories are so great, snapshots of the mid that you keep forever. It is sad to think that Shad's grandma is now losing her memories. I can't imagine that but I am sure she still has those snapshots of the mind and I think she has a glimpse of the next life too. She has gone so rapidly downhill it just makes me sad but I can be glad to think that she does have her memories in her mind. I am sorry for droaning on..I really ought to go to bed!!!!

Comments

IamDerby said…
awww those pictures are precious! To answer your questions (that you left on my blog) yes those are the girls from the old loop. (Some of them anyway) AmyJo, Marie and Maryellen. We all met up in chicago the first weekend of august. Everyone is doing well. Marie is almost done with nursing school. ME is a lawyer now. AmyJo works for the mayors office in the quad cities. All the kids are doing well too. Danielle (marie's) Catherine and Claire (ME's) are going into 2nd grade and loving it. Garrett is headed into first. Amazing how fast these kids grow.