Things going better

Well, there has not been much to blog about the last couple of days, which I think, is a good thing. We decided last week to start a new plan with Paige. It is a reward system where she earns tickets for good choices ie: getting her chores done, staying out of things etc... She can then buy back her things, buy priveledges like TV, XBOX, friends etc. She loses tickets for bad choices and I also award extra tickets for moral good behavior which she can use at the end of the week to purchase things out of my "treasure box" She can also buy little snacks if she wants with her tickets. I don't yell or get angry when she makes a bad choice, I just ask for tickets. This has been working so well for her and I hope it continues. I read a book Accountable Kids and it is a great program that I am basing all this on...I made all the components myself though, didn't buy their kit (which was overpriced) I am now using this for all the girls and it seems to really be working. Paige is always doing something, I try to keep her busy with activities at all times and that also helps. She likes to build Lego creations like the boat above. If I am on the computer she is right here next to me, she has a little table next to me that she sits at to play as you see with the horse. BTW, the room in the background is a big mess because it is our back bedroom that is waiting to be renovated once the office is done and we move the computer stuff down to the office and out of this room.
Also our web design, computer support business, ExpressTech Systems, LLC, is now registered with the state and we are applying for our SBA express loan. I am just praying that we will get clients and that we will be successful! If you know anyone that needs a website for a business please send them our way!!!! Our product is different that what a lot of other companies offer so I think we have a chance. Praying and praying.
Our house has been taken over by High School Musical 2 mania....LOL The kids (and their parents lol) loved the premiere and the music plays all the time...either that or the movie. Kenzie, Celia and Emma seem to all like their teachers and be enjoying school and their teachers. I really hope that will continue! Kenzie is in 6th grade and is female which seems to be two things that don't neccesarily work together for the good of her..LOL Hopefully she will live through all the drama!

Comments