am I weird?

I have loved Robert Downey Jr. for as long as I can remember. That curly hair, those brown eyes and he is an awesome actor as well. So talented. I hope he finally has his act together as far as laying off the drugs goes...he is a brilliant actor. I have to watch everything with him in it...it is just a rule. Kinda like anything with Charlize Theron (when she looks hot) has to be watched by my hubby..Anyway...the movie we watched last night was Gothica. It was weird and, I am sure, much to my parents chagrin, R-rated. Anyway..just had to put in a little ramble about the brilliant Robert Downey JR.! And since we are on the subject and I am a happily married woman....I will list a few more of my guilty pleasures...I think there is a trend here...I seem to really enjoy bad boys :0 That is wrong, huh? Well a girl can dream, right? I mean, I may be married but I am not dead. And I can say with about 100% surety that none of these people will be appearing at my door anytime in the near future begging me for a date..LOL Besides, even if they did, I would never leave my gorgeous, amazing husband! So here are a few of the members of what we refer to among friends as, "The List"There are more but these are the top contenders for spot one! This was fun! Patrick Dempsey Ryan Star (Watch more than just this video) Chris ODonnell Robert Downey Jr. Mark Mcgrath JD Fortune

Comments