Fall!


I love Fall! It is my favorite time of year. I am excited because this year I went all out with my fall decorations...so here is what my front door looks like...I am pleased!

Anyway, I love the crisp air and the beautiful leaves and the hot chocolate :D Who doesn't like hot chocolate??? I am a fan. I love the cool nights and days. I love my kids birthdays and 3 of them are in the fall (I count my two Novembers) The mountains are gorgeous this time of year. We were hoping to go up to our cabin in Bear Lake this weekend but Kenzie has a slumber party for her friend's b-day and it is a "social event" she does not seem happy to miss so I don't know if we will go or not. It is fun to go up there in the fall and catch all the beautiful colors changing.
I was very ill yesterday again..I am so frustrated with my health. I am in such great physical shape. I feel strong and empowered. I lift weights every day, do at least 45 minute on my elliptical every day, but then whatever this illness is it can take me down. I feel like I have no control over it and it drives me crazy! They diagnosed me with Crohn's disease in April of 2004 I knew that was not what was wrong with me and the more time goes by the more I feel it in my soul that is not what is wrong. I was in so much pain and everything yesterday I couldn't even function! But today...viola! A small stomach ache and I am up to my normal self again.....That is 24 hours after I took my Super antibiotic, Cipro.... I just wish the doctors would listen to me about this infection theory I have. I am going to find a new doctor and get a second opinion. Hopefully he will be objective enough that we can figure out what is really going on so I can stay healthy! I am getting severely ill about every two months now!!! ARGH! Well..enough about me..I am going to work out! :D

Comments