wind damage



Well last night we had a VERY windy storm and the above is what resulted. Our gate is totally blown out in two sections and Shad does not know if it is repairable. Isn't that just fabulous!? Also the second picture is of my neighbors boat cover...it was also completely torn up from the wind. It was something else! Not a lot going on here I have been pretty sick for 11 days now. I believe that I have a parasite called cryptosporidium. It has been running rampant this summer in our public pools and I took the girls swimming about 3-4 weeks after my hysterectomy surgery July 5. Since then everyone had it, even the twins and now me and it has really taken me out! You can read about it here http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=1610687 if you want..it is fabulous fun! LOL Anyway..I think I am finally on the road to recovery...cross your fingers! I have sanitized everything in our home and am hoping I am the last since everyone else has already had it! Well gotta get going...ta ta for now!

Comments