New York and Co

Tonight I got to buy clothes at a regular store in the mall!!!! I currently have one pair of jeans and pretty much one shirt for cold weather. So tonight I said to Shad I really need at least one other pair of pants so I can wash them! LOL Anyway, we first started at Dillards in the plus department and I tried on many different pairs of jeans....mostly 16's fit me! Anyway..they were quite pricey and I wanted to not spend that much since they will not fit me for that long (I am still on the way down) so next we went to New York and Co.....they had clothes that fit me!!! I was so excited! I love the tailored look in clothes and I got one pair of jeans there. This is so dumb, I know but Last year at this time I was wearing 26's and 28's. Some were even tight!!!! I am now in some 16's, XL shirts and dresses. Also 18..but still this is a major accomplishment! I am not stopping here but it was fun to try on clothes in a regular store not a BIG girls store. YEAH HOOOO!!!! And the jeans were not expensive either so BONUS!!! I could have bought 4 pairs for the price of one at Dillards!Check out--------> MY NEW JEANS!!!!! Happy girl going to bed! NIGHTY NIGHT! :D

Comments

Heidi said…
Cute jeans! Congrats.