So busy




The above pictures are not a battle zone, contrary to what the naked eye might think from first glance. I am just so busy! Some days I swear I don't know whether I am coming or going! The office is almost done and is liveable so we have decided to move upstairs. There is so much to do up there! Our back corner bedroom has been many things since we moved here. First it was an office, next it was a bedroom for Kenzie. Then it was a bedroom shared by Kenzie and Celia. Last December when we finished Celia and Kenzie's rooms in the basement we moved them down to their rooms and at that point the twins were creating so much havoc with the computer desk that had been in the family room that we moved the office (temporarily) back up to the back bedroom. So this room when we moved in was decorated in juvenile sports theme border near the top of the room, outlined with royal blue small trim pieces at top and bottom of the border. Then from there down was cream with small red vertical stripes to the floor. Not our style if we had a boy and definitely not our style without one! Anyway.....I let the girls color all over the wallpaper because I knew it was coming down and thought they could have a little fun with it in the meantime. So now I am stripping the wallpaper. This is hard. It is really stuck to the wall. And not only that but they glued the trim pieces to the wall so as we take them off they are ripping down to the greyish paper on the drywall all the way around the room!!!!! It is such a mess and is going to be so much work repairing all the walls! I am up to the task! So I am busy scraping and scraping. When does it end?? And why would you glue something to a wall!!!!! ARGH! We had Parent teacher conferences today for the three school kids and I am so annoyed with that whole thing. Utah is just weird! We are supposed to bring our kids with us to the conference and what is that about? I hate that. Sometimes there are just things you want to discuss without your kids there. I don't want my kids confidence to falter because they aren't doing well here or there. It just irritates me so much. I am sore and tired and my bread isn't working out right either! I have recently decided to start making my own bread since I have so much free time..LOL I have been through three loaves now and still don't have the elusive perfect loaf. I want healthy but yummy and I want it risen perfectly too! I will try until I find the right combination. Gee..I am just a ray of sunshine tonight..LOL :) I need to get this room done so that the twins can move into it and I can get Emma's room done (the one the twins are in now will be Emma's) Celia and Emma have been sharing a room for about a month or two and it is crazy! Celia is nothing if not an antagonist and she and Emma are best friends one minute and fighting like cats in a bag the next..we need to get them separated ASAP! On a happy note, I can't wait till I can get the twins room done because it is going to e so darn cute! It will be so fun for them! I designed it myself and Kenzie and I are going to do a mural all around the room. It will be very cute! :) Well Cindy and my Elliptical wore me out..I am soooo sore cuz Cindy kicks @$$ (I am a good mormon girl so I can't even spell that)!!! ;D I was still sore from Monday and still did my full weight regime!!! Sucks to be me! Night all...this is kinds disjointed tonight..sorry so many thoughts so little time.....this is my journal!

Comments