Witches




Today I told my girls that after I went for my run we would eat lunch and then go to Gardner Village and look at the witches (they love to do this every year) So we are eating lunch and Shad calls me I tell him that we are going to go he reminds me I have a car that seats 6 and 7 people...sigh Kenzie had just gotten home from her sleepover and decided she didn't want to go so I took Paige, Celia and Emma...it was fun for them...they are such posers! Also I am killing my knees jogging...dang. I really thought I could do it! Well..I am making a yummy dinner tonight
Celia has asked to assist me. I love when they help in the kitchen. I used to hate it because I am a control freak but I have really worked on that and have them doing more and more in the kitchen now and they enjoy it so much..it is great to see their faces when they have had a baking success! I remember that from when I was a girl too...

Comments

Heidi said…
Looks like you guys had a great time!. :) And, that dinner recipe looked really good too. I might try it myself this week!

Happy Halloween...