Christmas time

Is it really here already? Am I the only one who just feels like it isn't. It does not seem like we should be eating turkey this week or getting out Christmas trees for at least another month or so. Why is this year so weird? I think it is due to the fact that today's high temperature here in Utah is 68!!!! What is that about? This is November....it is supposed to be, I don't know at the most 48...even that is too warm. Well...I am hoping that I can get in the holiday spirit soon but our stock has been tanking and we are refinancing our home and I may or may not be on The Oprah Winfrey show, plus...oh yeah, did I mention I have 6 kids!!! 2 - 2 year olds that need to be potty trained and that is going to be fun. I have decided to be the Grinch this year. All Grinch all the time. The years fly by now-a-days. I just don't know where they go but I blink and they are gone. I was excited because Christmas invades even before Halloween these days and while we were in NY, we walked past the Nordstroms and there was a sign posted that they would not be decking their halls until Nov 23...I was so happy to see that! Ok well....enough rambling, sorry I have nothing interesting to say. Oh....I hate waiting for things to happen or not. Why can't they just happen already? Is that asking too much? The Oprah show would be just so cool, I can't even imagine it but it would be a weight loss show and I don't know when. The producer, Cherise called me on Thursday of last week and asked me to send a recent photo, which after much nervousness I finally sent yesterday. I lost 5 pounds last week though so that is good! Maybe I will make it through the holiday season unscathed and at my goal weight (wishful thinking :0) which at this point is a mere 20-30 pounds away...but where is my body fat percentage, that is the question? Work to be done and so much chocolate to be eating, or thinking about eating, or not eating....ok, seriously..no more rambling!

Comments