Good Morning Sunshine

Well over the past few months I have been waking up religiously (with no alarm) at 7AM right on the dot. It doesn't matter what time I go to bed at night I always wake up at 7 even most Saturdays and Sundays! ARRGHH. Anyway, it has become increasingly hard to get my workouts done recently since the twins don't always take naps and I just have so much to do in the house I want to be doing it if they do sleep. So I decided to get up at 7 and just get the workout done. So going forward with this decision I set my alarm for 7 and the next morning woke up at 6! Ick! I laid there trying to go back to sleep but no such luck. Then today, same thing 6 am! Why? I ask you, why? And to make matters even better, my elliptical is finally fixed but my MP3 player is broken so I have just been doing Cindy...I just can't do it without my music and everyone upstairs where my machine is at is still asleep at 7am so I can't really turn my stereo on either. I like loud music! :D Satan just doesn't want me to lose any more weight but I am still going to do it! I keep hitting snag after snag, I just keep going. Well, I have a load of laundry probably done now so I guess I will get to that...Today during the twins nap, Paige will be at school so I am going to clean and polish the kitchen floor. I know, exciting, huh? I actually love to clean it because then it looks so nice for like, 5 minutes. It is so worth it..LOL Also Jillian has been wearing the dress below everyday for the last 3 days, today I snapped a picture of her. Becca put on one of the girls old dance outfits on too so that is her. Jilly has been hilarious, she is obsessed with the Island Princess Barbie and Ken. I mean she played with them alomst all day the last 3 days. This morning she woke up and as soon as I put her on the floor from her crib she went downstairs to get them. She freaks out if anyone else takes them out. Paige got them for her birthday but she has been really great about sharing with Jillian. It is just too funny. Becca has been very loving lately. Especially when we are walking around a store she constantly looks up at me and says, Mom, Mom, Mom....hug? I give her the hug and then she says Kiss? next "You're Welcome"..LOL Cute!

Comments