Halloween!

The girls had fun! Shad's plane was an hour late coming in but he still got here in time to go trick or treating. I passed out candy and thought I should have gone trick or treating instead to get exercise rather than being tempted b candy!!! LOL Anyway...I made corn chowder that no-one ate until they got home but that was fine because they were all cold when they got home and the soup had been on warm so they warmed up with it! The twins made it a long way before Shad arrives home with them both screaming. Their hands were so cold they were red! :( I felt bad for them but they got candy so they weren't too bad! Check out the Halloween photos here! Hope you had a fun holiday! Kenzie was too cool to go with us this year..she went with a group of friends and in the morning she and Emma were not feeling well so I thought neither would go but they all did. We think Emma looks just like Scarlett O'Hara in her costume...see what you think!

Comments